Join us to touch hearts and build lives!
Who We Are
A charity with a vision to see individuals and families in need transformed, enabling them to reach their potential so that they can enjoy meaningful lives and contribute to society.
We run programmes such as free tuition, phonics and reading classes for young children, youth engagement and family support services for needy families regardless of their faith and race.
Whom We Are Seeking:
An individual who is energetic, motivated and have a passion for the social sector.
Be part of this team which serves with commitment, compassion and excellence to positively impact the lives of the disadvantaged in the community. Find out more:
Programme Assistant Manager
This position manages a team of Programme Coordinators, volunteers and part-time staff, and reports directly to the Director of Programmes and Services (DPS).
- Assist the DPS to manage and administer the planning and execution of day to day operations of key outreach programmes and to ensure core objectives are met.
- Provide leadership to a team of programme coordinators and volunteers and to ensure their alignment with our outreach goals.
- Assist in identifying growth areas and development needs of programme coordinators, volunteers and part-time staff, and propose/source out internal or external training programmes to improve their core competencies.
- Provide quarterly summary reports on achievement of objectives set for key programmes and activities.
- Assist in annual budget planning, management and tracking for all programmes and services, exercising prudence and adherence to established approval matrix for purchases or use of funds in accordance with corporate procedures and governance.
- Assist in other tasks assigned by the Director of Programmes & Services such as in areas of fundraising, publicity campaigns and attending specific functions or networking events that could help strengthen the relationship and positioning of BCCS in the social service industry.
- Ensure that the mission, vision, operating philosophy and culture of BCCS is upheld at all times and exhibited through the active participation of every coordinator, volunteer and staff under your leadership.
- Energetic, motivated and have a passion for the social sector.
- Proven working and leadership experience in a similar sector or business environment.
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule, communicate well to all levels, exhibit high integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Studies, Community Development or related field with two years of working experience, OR
- Diploma in the above disciplines with at least five years of relevant working experience.
Director of Business Operations
This position manages a small team and reports to the Chairman of Management Board or his designated Board member.
Human Resource management - establish & administer HR policies, manage staff compensation and benefits package, employee training.
Finance and Administration - develop annual budget, financial management, monitor and drive compliance to IPC/Charity governance & regulations.
Volunteer Management - recruit, train and engage volunteers, oversee related administration.
Publicity and Communication – develop & drive publicity strategies on various mediums and communication channels.
Fund Raising – develop and oversee implementation of fund raising strategies & projects including digital fund raising capability, donor base diversification & sustainability, and building public profile & relationship management.
Risk Management - introduce and manage applicable Crisis/Risk Management policies for the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, including staff / volunteer training and adoption.
Organization Efficiency - implement digital solutions in document storage system for sharing of information and collaboration, including staff training and adoption.
Oversee General Administration such as insurance policies and IT support (e.g. email, equipment, web hosting).
Energetic, highly motivated and have a passion for the social sector.
Proven working and leadership experience in similar sector or business environment.
Able to work under pressure and tight schedule, communication to all levels, exhibit high integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
A good accounting background would have a strong advantage.
(closing date: February 28th, 2021)
Mail / email your full resume with a recent photograph, and state your last drawn and expected salary. We seek your understanding that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Bartley Community Care Services
8 New Industrial Road #05-01
LHK 3 Building, Singapore 536200